Saturday, October 11, 2008

Learning Experience

I have learned so much this week about so many thing. First I have learned that im alot better in a crisis than I thought I ever would or could be. God has really shown me just how strong I really am.
Second god has shown me what is important in life and what is not.
Third I have found out who I can count on. I have been amazed at the support I have gotten, and who I have gotten it from. I have been so amazed by the items we have recieved so far and thank everyone from the bottom of my heart. Trust me though, you all will be properly thanked when things settle down.

For those that have no idea what im taking about, My IL's house burnt down on Monday. The house was a total loss and they didnt have renters insurance. My MIL was there at the time. She was out on the pourch talking to the neighbors that were buying the house beside hers. She wasnt hurt at all in the fire. My Fil was at work. Its been a super tough week, but I think we all are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel now. Clothes and household items are coming in and shes seeing the love all these people are showing for a lady they dont even know. Its absolutly amazing.

Here is a link to pictures of the house http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q254/Kipani4jc/Mils%20House%20after%20the%20Fire/

2 comments:

Carly said...

Aw Tiff! I wish I was closer to be able to help you.
You are amazing in everything you have done! I hope things continue to look up from here on out :o)
HUGS!

Mom2KCK said...

Wow those pics are incredible. I feel so bad for your inlaws. Do they know how it started?
((Hugs)) to you all.