Monday, April 20, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend the weather was so nice! Friday I took Ryleigh to the good zoo with some friends and she had a great time! Here are some pictures:









After the zoo we came home for a nap, then I had an old friend come over for a play date. I havent seen her for years! It was so nice to catch up and let the kids hang out.


Saturday my mom and I took Ryleigh to Oglebay and got some pictures of her with the spring flowers, then went to the playground.





Sunday my mom and I took Ryleigh to Cabelas to see the stuffed animals. She didnt like it as much as we thought she would. She did love the fish though, and the pond they have in there. All in all it was a great weekend. Its supposed to rain all week now, but next weekend is supposed to be nice again!

1 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

She is such a cutie, love the last pic with hair blowing everywhere.

Sounds like things are busy for you just now, busy days are the best :)