Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Camera Toss

I was reading on some blogs about "Camera tossing". I decided to try it this evening since Ryleigh went to bed early and I was board out of my mind. I must be doing something wrong though. Who knew throwing the camera up will be so difficult. My pictures look nothing like what they are supposed to look like. Can someone who know what they are doing give me some pointers? I have a Kodak Camera I had the dial on ASM and the numbers and letters on the screen were S, f 2.8, 1 (sec shutter speed), +2.0, Iso 80. The only thing I know about is the shutter speed and that was set at 1-8 seconds. I tryed different ones. I did find that 1 sec was better than 8 sec. The picture was too light with the 8 seconds. Here are 2 of the better ones if you would even call them that...lol.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that you tried this! It's so much fun isn't it? :) Your first tries are awesome! (You should have seen my first round. All I had was a bunch of blurry pinpoints of lights. Very unattractive.) Have you tried tossing your camera in front of the tv? You get colorful results that way. Anything with color works well. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. :)

Christina said...

Camera tossing is fun! I think yours look pretty cool...that's the neat thing about it, every exposure is different. I think you may get better results if you let less light in, tho. So do it in a dark room with just one or two small sources of light. And where it says +2, that's the light adjustment factor, so see if you can change that to 0 or even negative -1. HTH!